The kind of school for which we strive is one:-
- Where every individual is valued and respected for the work they do and the contributions they make.
- Where we work positively as a team.
- Where we support, appreciate and encourage each other, and where problems can be shared.
- Where we have high but realistic and achievable expectations of ourselves and of others.
- Where every individual feels safe, secure and happy within an environment which is stimulating and enjoyable, and which promotes the development of the whole person – academically, creatively, socially and spiritually.
- Where resources and facilities are adequate for the tasks we are expected to perform, and are fairly distributed.
- Where everyone is encouraged and enabled to develop their full potential.
The aims are of our school are currently under review with staff, pupils, parents and governors.
These are our school promises. The children and staff are currently working on developing the core values of our school based on these promises. These values will be determined by the end of the autumn term after consulting with the children, staff, parents and governors.
At Charmouth Primary School we promise to…
- Care for our school and everyone in it,
- Be honest, trustworthy and tolerant.
- Try our best and take pride in what we do.
- Respect ourselves and others.
- Be gentle, kind and helpful.
- Be part of our team and…have fun!